ISO certification has been largely considered as a quality management tool which provides a kind of identity to company’s quality management system. It standardises how businesses and organisations involved in commerce and industry manage information and processes. It simply means that organisation has met certain requirements.
- ISO 9001-Quality management
- ISO 10012-Measurement management systems
- ISO 2768-1- General tolerances
- ISO 14001 – Environmental management
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & safety management
- ISO 19011 – Guidelines for auditing management
- ISO 20000-1 – Information technology management
- ISO 22000 – Standard for food safety
- ISO 27001 – Information media security system
- ISO 31000 – Risk management
- ISO 4217 – Currency codes
- ISO 50001 – Energy management
- CE MARK – For certain products sold within European Economic Area
- HACCP – Hazard analysis critical control point
ISO certificate is now required in a majority of government tenders and it also helps your organisation to build credibility in overseas business.
To Apply for a ISO Certification, get in touch with us.