Private limited company is an independent legal entity with limited liability. Private limited company is a limited liability company formed with minimum two and maximum fifteen directors under Companies Act 2013 and it can have minimum two and maximum two hundred shareholders/members. In this form of company, directors have limited liability to shareholders, perpetual succession, easy to manage compliances, easy equity funding, and transferable ownership i.e. sale or purchase of company.
A Private Limited Company is the most opted form of business entity for foreign investors in India. In this form of business entity foreign nationals and foreign companies can become directors and/ or shareholder and can bring foreign direct investment in compliance with RBI guidelines.
Our services include –
- Obtaining Digital Signatures (DSC)
- Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN) for directors
- Search and filing of name availability form with ROC
- Drafting of MOA and AOA
- Documents preparation, notary, attestation and filing SPICe i.e. INC 32 with ROC
- Follow up with regulatory authorities for formation of company and obtaining of Certificate of Incorporation
- Company PAN and TAN application filing
- Assist in bank account opening
- Support for registered office address as virtual office